Monday, February 10, 2014

Egg Salad


(aka: Egg and Olive)

My pregnant Body has been Screaming for Protein and so I’ve been eating Egg Salad Practically Everyday for Lunch! I grew up waiting and LOVING what we called Egg and Olive Sandwiches! As an Adult I’ve added a little twist to it and I no longer eat it on bread. I simply eat it out of a bowl just like potato salad! Here’s How I make it.

1 Dozen Hard Boiled eggs.
Approx ¼ mayo
1 TBSP Mustard
1 Can of Olives Chopped real fine.
Salt and pepper to taste.

Place your Chopped, peeled, hard-boiled eggs in a mixing bowl with the Mayo. Use a fork, potato masher or pastry knife to thoroughly blend the eggs and the mayo till the whites are nice and small and the yolks and mayo have creamed. Add the mustard salt and Pepper and Olives, mix well and SERVE! YUM!

Enjoy

No comments: