Sunday, May 31, 2009

~Marshmallows~

So For this one I'll list the regular Recipe With My Alterations on the side in Red So you Can choose to Alter it how you need from the original Recipe.

~In your Mixing Bowl

1/2 cup Cold Water
3 Pkg. Plain Gelitan

Let Dissolve together while you prep your candy.

~In a pan Heat
1/2 C. Water - None
1 1/2 C. Sugar- 1 C. Maple Syrup
1 C. Corn Syrup- 1 C. Brown Rice Syrup
1/4 tsp. Salt

Cook on high till mixture reaches 240 degrees or Soft Ball candy Stage.

~Add to the Gelitan in the mixer Bowl.
1 TBSP. Vanilla

~Beat on High 15 minutes- 25 minutes
~Prep Your 9x9 Pan with Cornstarch or Toasted Coconut.
~Pour Your Marshmallow mix on the cornstarch or Coconut and let dry for about a day to
reduce stickiness!- I prep Mini Ice cube trays so that I get Mini marshmallows for my Rocky Road Icecream!

No comments: